Friday 4 September 2020

August 2020 Wrap Up

 Hi readers,

August was in my opinion a good reading month.

I read five books in total and I reached thirty out of fifty books (30/50) on my good reads challenge.

I really hope that this year I can meet my goal of fifty books it will indeed be a new accomplishment for me as is what I plan on doing every year.

Books I have read

1. Things fall Apart by Chinua Achebe 

2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult 

4. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

5. The Secret Lives of Church Ladies (ARC) by Deesha Philyaw


All these books were page turners in their own special way but the mosr gripping story for me this month was My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. If you are looking for a good book to read you can pick that one up.





No comments:

Post a Comment