Saturday 3 October 2020

Have you ever had books forever on your shelf??


 

This year because of the Coronavirus I have been working at home since March teaching online. 

Being at home all the time has been restful and some days downright boring. I have been a book lover since my childhood. I have been fascinated with libraries and buying books. Every spare money I have goes into buying books. So for a number of years I have been amassing quite the book collection. Now I'm sort of in a dilemma because I do not know if everyone is like me but I tend to always read the latest book I acquire. So now I have shelves of books that I have not read. 

This year I set my goodreads challenge at 50 books and I am trying to get through some books that have just been pushed to the back of my shelf somehow. Today I am planning to start the second book in the Song of Fire and Ice Series by George R.R. Martin "A Clash of Kings" this has been on my shelf since 2015. I finally read the first books Game of Thrones and I absolutely loved it. I know I have some excellent books on my shelf so for this last part of 2020 maybe I will get through most of them. We will see how it goes.


Happy Reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment