Sunday 21 February 2021

Book Review: Saints of Crow book One (Riot Hearts)

 



Title: Saints of Crow book One (Riot Hearts)
Author: Livy North
Date Published : February 2nd 2021
Genres: Adult Fiction, Romance
Source: Goodreads New Adult Book club 
Format: Epub
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Synopsis 

They might've been descendants of a saint, but they all sinned.


It took the death of her family to make Emory understand St. Crow is a city filled with monsters disguised in expensive suits and black ties. As the only heiress to the fortune her parents left behind, she is the most crucial pawn to power and one that everyone in the social elite is out to get. That includes River Sinclair— her annoyingly attractive childhood rival, who happens to be the son of the most ruthless businessman in town. While their lives may always intertwine, River isn't interested in pretending to be her friend—even when his father commands him to. Behind the cold mask, things are falling apart, and he blames her.

River makes sure she knows he hates her.
Emory makes it clear she isn't scared of him.
He says he wants to take her down.
So why is he the one falling?



Review 


Noooo......I need to know the rest!!!

Is book two out yet OMG.


What an ending? Excellent.

Before reading books I usually read the synopsis and make a decision. Somehow i didn't do that for this book I just got the feeling I would like it and I must say that I did.

The relationship between Emory and River was well crafted. There was a time where I was very angry with River because of how he treated Emory but then I understood why he was acting that way.

Growing up I loved watching shows like Beverly Hills 90210 and somehow I get that kind of TV series vibe from this book which for me made it fun. I need to know what happens next though. Ms. North please your new fan awaits.

If I say anything else there will be spoilers. Great book

I am so happy to be a part of the New Adult Book Club  on Goodreads. 

Thanks for this great e copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment