Tuesday 13 April 2021

Book Review:The Fred Valentine Show A Novel Episode 1 by Vincent Glen

 




Blurb:



The Fred Valentine Show is a novelization of a theatrical musical comedy play that takes place in front of a live theater audience inside of a beautiful, ritzy hotel on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. The show stars Fred, a lovable St. Bernard dog who's a standup comedian.


Review 3⭐

What a hilarious, fun read!

This book was written cleverly, I think that the author is very 
talented to execute a story as this one simply because this was very easy to read and written in the play format I was able as a reader to feel as if I was in a theatre watching a live performance.

I am not much a fan of comedy usually but I must say that this story had me in stiches. Those animals were wonderful. The hotel owner Abner was quite a character, I liked the role of Tutty as well but the absolute hands down star of the book was Mama Lulu. I was reading some of her parts in public and laughing so hard people thought I was crazy hahaha.

Comedy fans check this one out. It is a whole lot of fun and laughs.

Much thanks to the author for sending me this book.

Well done!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment