Friday 28 May 2021

Trini Girl Reads Book Haul

 

BOOK HAUL

Hi everyone!!!

Just checking in. 

I have not been blogging much lately because I have been swamped with work and a course of study which I will be completing soon. After which I will have more time to bring to you some incredible book reviews and also share my thoughts on books sent to me by authors. As you may or may not know ,June is Read Caribbean month,  and to celebrate the wonderful works of literature from the Caribbean diaspora I will be reading and reviewing one or two Caribbean novels.  There is a lot to look forward to on Trini Girl Reads in the coming months so stay tuned and happy reading!!! Feel free to comment and let me know if you read any of these.....


Francica

Trini Girl Reads 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read The Song of Achilles. I own The Lost Apothecary though and want to read that one soon.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl those two has been on my TBR for a while I hope to get to it in July or August

    ReplyDelete