Sunday 5 September 2021

AUGUST WRAP UP AND READING PLANS FOR THE REST OF 2021!!


AUGUST WRAP UP AND READING PLANS FOR THE REST OF 2021!!

In August I read eight books!!! I thought I would have gotten through a lot more since I was on vacation from work. I guess I was too busy sleeping and watching Netflix. Anyway here are the books that I have read. and in case you want to read the reviews I have placed them below.

Some great books indeed!!!



LUSTER BY RAVEN LEILANI

THE BLACK MARKETER"S DAUGHTER BY SUMAN MALLICK

THE LONELY LONDONERS BY SAMUEL SELVON

WATCH FOR ME BY MARTIN BODENHAM

HOW THE ONE ARMED SISTER SWEEPS HER HOUSE BY CHERIE JONES

AFFIRMATIONS OF A MENTOR

EDUCATED BY TARA WESTOVER

THE GIRL WHO STOLE J.E.B. STUART BY PAUL FERRANTE 


For the month of September and for the balance of the year, I am planning to highlight ARCs from Netgalley and books sent to me by authors and publishers (I hope I can get through a lot of them). So look out for that especially if you sent me your book to review!!!

Looking forward to an exciting few months!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment