Thursday 2 December 2021

BLOGGING UPDATES & BETWEEN THE PAGES BOOK CLUB ON GOODREADS


 

Hi Readers,

December 2021 is finally here. This year was such a busy year for me. Trini Girl Reads  has been progressing nicely, my Bookstagram has over (700 ) followers which is really good since I only started last year. Somewhere around the middle of the year my momentum for the blog waned. This was due to a number of factors especially work obligations, studying etc. 

I received a number of review requests from authors who are probably saying to themselves that this blogger is not reading or reviewing my book. This is something that I try to do in a timely manner once I agreed to read. My plan for December is to read books sent by authors and clear my very long Netgalley shelf. 

As 2021 closes, these are my reading plans. So authors if you sent me a copy of your book look out once I enjoyed it, it will be featured here on Trini Girl Reads. I only review books that I liked. 

In other exciting news. I have started a book club called "Between the Pages" on Good Reads. I hope to get as many people as I can to join and participate in the discussions as this promises to be a new and exciting bookish experience. 

So readers, I am back (from my brief hiatus) and committed to sharing my passion for reading with the world.

What are your bookish plans for the end of the year??


CLICK THE LINK JOIN MY BOOK CLUB


Between the Pages Book Club
Between the Pages Book Club 6 members
My name is Francica a.k.a. Trini Girl Reads. Welcome to my book club. This book club is designed for the diverse reader. I read everything from, psychological thrillers, YA, short stories, Romance, Historical Fiction. Activities to expect: ✔ BOTM picks ✔Book Recommendations ✔TBR Lists ✔Readathons ✔Buddy Reads ✔Challenges and so much more If these things interest you. Feel free to Join the Club

Books we've read



View this group on Goodreads »

No comments:

Post a Comment