Monday 2 May 2022

TGR QUARTERLY READING WRAP UP....


  

TGR Quarterly Wrap


2022 has been a slow but steady reading year for me. Mainly because work has been very busy. Thus far I read only 13 books which were all very exceptional in their own right. 

Readers to my blog probably think I only write positive reviews and there is a simple explanation for this and it is very rare I read a book that is bad. I believe that reading should be an enjoyable experience so I research well for good books. I also like to give my readers good book recommendations.

Next quarterly plans will include, getting my long NETGALLEY TBR down, reading some new authors who have been kind enough to send me review copies and of course read my shelf. So readers you have a lot to look forward to on the blog.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment