Sunday 1 November 2020

BOOK REVIEW - Netgalley ARC Review Historically Inaccurate ⭐⭐


I gave this book two stars because it was just an "OK" read. I received this book from Net galley in August and last night I finally finished it. I think had I been at least 15 years younger I would have really enjoyed this book, not that I am old I just think that this story is definitely for a YA audience..


Check out my review.


First of all I would like to thank Net galley for the opportunity to review this book.

This was a coming of age story that was very entertaining and even romantic. I really connected with Soledad's character she seemed so young yet full of purpose especially having to deal with the deportation of her mother.

The History Club was also quite interesting making this an overall decent read. The only criticism I have is that I would have liked a little more action though. There were some parts in the middle where the book seemed to drag on longer than it should have. Apart from that for me it was a nice young adult novel.
 (less)

No comments:

Post a Comment