Tuesday 26 January 2021

Book Review - Blind Spot by Jo Richardson ⭐⭐⭐



Title: Blind Spot
Author: Jo Richardson
Pages: 497 (Paperback)
Genre: Fiction
Source: Book Sirens 
Format : Kindle E Book 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐



When I look for books to review, I usually take my time because there are so many to choose from and I know what I like to read. Upon reading a sample of Blind Spot I just knew that I had to read it. I must say that the story was indeed a page turner.

The author's descriptions of the characters were vivid. I imagined that I was there feeling what Tucker felt while he confronted the demons of his past. Sydney's character was very interesting because I never before thought that people could possess the kind of "gift" that she possesses.

The connection between the main characters and the passion was really alive as well. You felt their love and struggles, their journey.

Had the book been shorter though it would have been much more effective.

I look forward to reading more books by this author in the future.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment