Monday 1 February 2021

January Wrap Up _ Six Books







JANUARY 2021 WRAP UP 







January was a good reading month and keep in mind with my schedule between teaching and studying reading six books felt like a hundred. Here is the list of books and my ratings.

1. My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid⭐⭐⭐⭐

3. A Camgirl Got me: Taylor by Just Bae⭐⭐⭐

4. Ties that Tether by Jane ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5. Verity by Colleen Hoover ⭐⭐⭐⭐

6. Blind Spot by JO Richardson⭐⭐⭐


My reading year started out with a bang so let's see what February will look like.


By. Francica
Trini Girl Reads/




2 comments:

  1. Nice start to your reading year! I definitely want to check out Verity sometime this year.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete